1/ Description of the TP-10
- PAPER FEED Key: Press to move the paper forward.
- POWER Indicator: This indicator will light up when you turn the TP-10 on.
- Power On/Off Switch: Press the ON side to turn the power on. Press the other side to turn off the power. When
the print head cannot be
shifted due to a paper jam, this indicator goes on and off.
- Cover: Keep closed while the Printer is in operation. Raise to change the paper.
- Power Cord.
- Serial Interface Connector: Connect to the MC-10 or Color Computer via this jack. Use the 4-pin DIN to 4-pin DIN cable (Radio
Shack Catalog No. 26-3020).